- House of Hope operates a 18 bed facility to provide temporary safe shelter and support to survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence and their children escaping domestic violence. In addition to a safe place to stay, we offer an array of program services, supply meals, clothing and personal hygiene products.
- Services available while in shelter include case management, support groups, life skills and parenting classes, court advocacy, referrals and limited transportation.
- Case management can assist with goal setting and working to reach client goals including housing, safety planning, individual or family counseling referrals and other needs as they arise.
- Survivors are not alone in their journey of reconnecting with what they have lost because of violence at home. Our case managers will walk with them as they turn their lives around.
- Referrals are made for medical, substance abuse, psychological care, employment, education, legal and housing assistance that help survivors work to establish abuse free lives.
- Classes are available on a number of subjects including domestic violence, budgeting, parenting, nutrition etc.