- House of Hope operates an 18 bed facility to provide temporary safe shelter. Our shelter will provide support to survivors and their children who have experienced sexual assault or domestic violence. In addition to a safe place to stay, we offer an array of program services, supply meals, clothing and personal hygiene products.
- Services available while in shelter include: case management, support group, crisis intervention, life skills, parenting assistance, court advocacy, referrals, and limited transportation.
- Case management can assist with client goal setting, job searching, housing, safety planning, individual or family counseling referrals, and any other needs as they arise.
- Survivors are not alone in their journey. House of Hope advocates will do their best to assist survivors by helping them get back on their feet and regain what they have lost. Our staff will walk with them as they achieve to live a life free of violence.
- Referrals that House of Hope provide could be medical, substance abuse, psychological care, employment, education, legal assistance, and housing assistance and safe at home.