Free Services for Our Clients
For those that need support but not shelter, we also provide outreach services.
- Our outreach advocates serve 8 different counties that include: Polk, Dallas, Hickory, Henry, Dade, St. Claire, Cedar, and Greene.
- They provide multiple services that entail:
- case management
- for support only we accompany survivors at their request to court hearings. we are unable to speak on the survivors behalf, act as a witness, or give any legal advice
- updating survivors in regards to court proceedings
- safety planning
- hotline responses
- crisis intervention
- hospital advocacy
- community resources
- Safe at Home applications
- In need of outreach services, call 417-777-3229 (Bolivar) or 417-383-5023 (Buffalo). You can also stop by our main office at 1913 W Broadway, Suite C, Bolivar Mo, 65613 or our office at 100 E Commercial, Buffalo Mo 65622.