For those that need support but not shelter, we also provide outreach services.
- Our outreach coordinators serves 8 different counties that include: Polk, Dallas, Hickory, Henry, Dade, St. Claire, Cedar, and Greene.
- They provide multiple services that entail:
- case management
- accompanying survivors to court that includes orders of protection, child custody, divorce or criminal proceedings that involves the abuser
- updating survivors in regards to court proceedings
- safety planing
- hotline responses
- crisis intervention
- hospital advocacy
- Safe at Home applications
- In need of outreach services, call 417-777-3229 or stop by our main office at 1913 W Broadway, Suite C, Bolivar Mo, 65613